Please read the wedding packet which includes GracePoint Wedding Policies and Fee Worksheet.
Prior to submitting your application, reach out to the Officiating Pastor to confirm his availability to marry you. If the Officiating Pastor is not a member of GracePoint Pastoral staff, they must receive approval by GracePoint’s Senior Pastor prior to submission of your application. (If this is the second marriage for either the bride or the groom, approval from a GracePoint pastor is required prior to submission of your application.)
Submit the GracePoint Church Wedding Application to the GracePoint office. Once your application is received, you will be contacted within three business days regarding the availability of your wedding date.
If your date is available, a meeting will be scheduled with GracePoint-approved Wedding Coordinator. At this meeting, you will be provided a tour of the facility, fees will be discussed, and the contract will be signed.
A $300 deposit is required at this time to reserve the facility on GracePoint’s calendar.
Beginning no later than three months before your wedding date, you must begin premarital training approved by a GracePoint pastor. If the Officiating Pastor is from GracePoint, the premarital training will be completed by that pastor.
One month prior to your wedding date, the final meeting with the wedding coordinator will be scheduled to review final details and to confirm final fee.
Final payment is required 14 days prior to your wedding date except for the Officiating Pastor fee which is due no later than the date of the wedding.
Yes! Please see page 6 (Outside Vendors/Caterers) for more details.
The following are not allowed inside GracePoint’s buildings:
- Red colored beverages, use of extension ladders, nails or glue.
- Rice and birdseed may not be thrown inside nor the use of sparklers.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building but is permitted out the back (south) entrance.
- The consumption of alcohol or use of illicit drugs are not allowed anywhere on GracePoint’s property.
- Sanctuary: 434 Total (Main floor: 274, Balcony: 160)
- Center aisle length: 48 feet— Fellowship Hall Reception: 160-190 Total
- Gym Reception: 464 Total (With stage for Head Table: 256, Without stage: 320, Alcove: 144)
- 40 round tables (8 chairs/table)
- 24 rectangular tables (8 chairs/table)
- 240 place settings (glass goblets, dinner plate, bowl, cup, saucer, fork, spoon, knife)
- 40 round white or ivory table linens