This page will be updated frequently, so be sure to check back here if you have any questions about our plan to reopen. Guidelines are subject to change as we continue moving forward.
Worship With Us Online or In Person!
Every Sunday you can worship with us in person (9 AM or 11 AM) or right from your home (11 AM). For following Sunday in-person services we will not be requiring online registration.
NOTE: For those who have sensitivities to smells or have allergy concerns, we recommend you attend the 9 AM service. We will be cleaning and sanitizing the building during the 10 AM hour, and particular products and smells may linger during the 11 AM service.
If you are not feeling well, or are vulnerable to COVID-19, please stay home and enjoy the services online on Facebook Live.
WHEN YOU ARE ON CAMPUS:
- Practice social distancing.
- Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, etc.
- Masks are encouraged – and we will be offering them to those who did not bring one. We are making masks required for worship at our 9:00 AM service. This is designed to provide predictability to those who want that measure of comfort.
- Do not gather in the lobby for extended periods of time.
- Only use the restrooms one at a time.
- Use the provided hand-sanitizer to clean your hands frequently.
- Bring your own coffee or water from home, Cafe and Water Fountains will be unavailable.
A FEW SPECIFICS TO KNOW:
- Each service we are following guidelines in accordance with state recommendations to maintain 50% seating capacity in the sanctuary.
- No passing plates in the service; no “meet and greet” hand shaking.
- Communion elements will not be passed.
- Families will be encouraged to sit together.
- We will keep every other row open. (Lower level can safely seat 60-70; upper level 30-40)
- Doors will be left open all morning to minimize touch points.
- Folks will be dismissed in an orderly fashion by rows; all social visiting will have to take place outside in the parking lot area.
- We will not pass out bulletins; we will remove all bibles, hymnals & papers from pews; we will remove children's worship activity bags.
OUR CLEANING PROCEDURES:
- Our cleaning company has taken extra steps to clean our campus
- Pews and chairs in sanctuary & lobby sanitized
- Door handles sanitized
- Bathrooms sanitized
- All surfaces that have been used will be cleaned after both services
If an attendee of a Sunday service at GracePoint contracts COVID-19, we will:
- Close the church for 72 hours to allow potential for exposure to respiratory droplets to decrease, and for cleaning and disinfecting to occur.
- Notify members and attendees that an individual who has contracted COVID-19 has attended a Sunday service at GracePoint.
- Encourage those who attended to monitor their symptoms, consider testing, and call their primary care provider.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Follow CDC guidelines.
As we transition back to 'normal' worship gatherings, we will continue to provide online worship for those who cannot attend. If you have additional questions, please contact or call 651-633-7515.