Are you interested in having your wedding at GracePoint Church? We welcome all members and their immediate family members to have their wedding celebration in its facility.Are you interested in having your wedding at GracePoint Church? We welcome all members and their immediate family members to have their wedding celebration in its facility.
- Download and read the Wedding Packet (CLICK to download).
This includes information such as:
- premarital training
- building capacity
- rehearsal information
- facility use guidelines
- equipment and items available for use
- fee information and a fee worksheet
- Submit a wedding event application form (CLICK to download) to our church office.
Questions? Contact our church office – or phone 651.633.7515.
- Please read the wedding packet which includes GracePoint Wedding Policies and Fee Worksheet.
- Prior to submitting your application, reach out to the Officiating Pastor to confirm his availability to marry you. If the Officiating Pastor is not a member of GracePoint Pastoral staff, they must receive approval by GracePoint’s Senior Pastor prior to submission of your application. (If this is the second marriage for either the bride or the groom, approval from a GracePoint pastor is required prior to submission of your application.)
- Submit the GracePoint Church Wedding Application to the GracePoint office. Once your application is received, you will be contacted within three business days regarding the availability of your wedding date.
- If your date is available, a meeting will be scheduled with GracePoint-approved Wedding Coordinator. At this meeting, you will be provided a tour of the facility, fees will be discussed, and the contract will be signed. A $300 deposit is required at this time to reserve the facility on GracePoint’s calendar.
- Beginning no later than three months before your wedding date, you must begin premarital training approved by a GracePoint pastor. If the Officiating Pastor is from GracePoint, the premarital training will be completed by that pastor.
- One month prior to your wedding date, the final meeting with the wedding coordinator will be scheduled to review final details and to confirm final fee.
- Final payment is required 14 days prior to your wedding date except for the Officiating Pastor fee which is due no later than the date of the wedding.
How much does it cost to rent GracePoint’s facility for my wedding and what is included?
- Ceremony & Reception: $1,100 (including Security Deposit).
- Ceremony Only: $600 (including Security Deposit)
— Security Deposit: The $300 security deposit is used to secure your wedding date on GracePoint’s calendar. If all aspects of the policies are met, the security deposit will be refunded 100% following your wedding. Failure to abide by the policies may forfeit a portion or all of the amount.
- The fees above include meeting and working with a GracePoint-approved Wedding Coordinator, Sound Technician for Ceremony, custodial fees and use of all GracePoint owned decorations.
- Not Included: Rehearsal dinner, pre-marital training, GracePoint Musician, Officiate Pastor, etc.
- Please see page 9 & 10 of the Wedding Packet for further details.
What is the first step in the process to get married at GracePoint?
- The first step is to review the Wedding Packet and submit your completed application to GracePoint’s office at .
- You should also contact the Officiating Pastor to confirm that he is available on the date of your wedding.
When do I have access to decorate for my wedding?
- Saturday Weddings: You will have access to the building to decorate during normal office hours on Thursday and Friday. Decorating the Sanctuary stage is only allowed on Friday beginning at 7:30am.No access to the building is permitted during regularly scheduled church activities.
- Friday Weddings: You will only have access to decorate during normal office hours on Thursday. Decorating the Sanctuary stage is only allowed on Friday beginning at 7:30am. No access to the building is permitted during regularly scheduled church activities.
When do I have access to the building on the day of my wedding?
- You will have access to the building no sooner than 7:30am on the day of the wedding. All items that you bring into the building (garments, food, decorations, etc.) along with all individuals and guests must be vacated within 1 hour of the end of your ceremony.
- If you will be having your reception at GracePoint, building close time is 11pm for Friday weddings and 9pm for Saturday weddings.
- Any item or person left in the building following the building close time will result in a fee.
Do you allow weddings on days other than Saturday?
- Yes! We allow weddings/receptions on Fridays and Saturdays.
- If you are planning to have your wedding on a day other than Friday or Saturday, please indicate that on your application. We will do our best to accommodate your wedding.
Do you allow catering?
- Yes! Please see page 6 (Outside Vendors/Caterers) for more details.
Is there anything prohibited on GracePoint’s property?
The following are not allowed inside GracePoint’s buildings:
- Red colored beverages, use of extension ladders, nails or glue.
- Rice and birdseed may not be thrown inside nor the use of sparklers.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building but is permitted out the back (south) entrance.
- The consumption of alcohol or use of illicit drugs are not allowed anywhere on GracePoint’s property.
What is the capacity for a wedding?
- Sanctuary: 434 Total (Main floor: 274, Balcony: 160)
- Center aisle length: 48 feet— Fellowship Hall Reception: 160-190 Total
- Gym Reception: 464 Total (With stage for Head Table: 256, Without stage: 320, Alcove: 144)
- 40 round tables (8 chairs/table)
- 24 rectangular tables (8 chairs/table)
- 240 place settings (glass goblets, dinner plate, bowl, cup, saucer, fork, spoon, knife)
- 40 round white or ivory table linens