Here are some helpful tips and steps to take when planning an event (either onsite or offsite), and reserving a church bus or van.
Scheduling the Event
- Contact Jeanne Johnson, Office Assistant, in the church office to check your desired date(s) against the church calendar and room availability.
- See contact information below.
- She can tentatively reserve the room(s) for the desired date(s).
- Submit a Facility Use Request (FUR) form for ALL events (onsite and off-site events; this gets the event on our calendar for promotional purposes). Once Jeanne receives this, the event will officially be posted on the calendar. The FUR is also used if you need to request a bus or van for your event.
Facility Use Request (FUR)
- If you will need a staging area or storage space prior to the event, please contact Jeanne to confirm space is available.
Promoting the Event
- If you plan to use the Event Center to share information please fill out an Event Center request form.
Event Center Form
- Please provide your own signup sheet and drop it off at the church office. If you need one created by office staff, please contact Jeanne by noon on the Wednesday prior to your Sunday promotion. Templates are available, if that is helpful.
- Bulletin announcements are due by noon the Wednesday before you’d like it published. Most often, announcements can be run for 2-3 weeks prior to the event. “Save the Dates” can be run once or twice farther out (month+) from the event.
- Contact Haley Thannum for any publication/promotional/website information needed to be added to the website, or if a special graphic needs to be created for a slide or poster.
651-633-7515 ext. 0