Sunday, August 02, 2020, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Come to church on Facebook Live to engage together as a community!
This Sunday, August 2, we will be taking communion together as a church. For those desiring to participate in Communion outside of church services, here are the basic requirements:
- Have the Communion elements (bread/wafer for Christ’s body) and wine/juice (for Christ’s blood)
- Search your heart for unconfessed sin (1 Corinthians 11:23-30).
- Confess your sin to God (1 John 1:9).
- If there is unresolved conflict in your life, seek reconciliation (Matthew 5:23).
- Reflect on all Jesus did and went through to pay the penalty for your sin (1 Corinthians 11:23-30).
- Read Matthew 26:26-28 or 1 Corinthians 11:23-30.
- Continue in prayer as the Holy Spirit leads and give thanks for the body and blood of the Lord that was shed for you (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Instructions on how to participate in Facebook Live:
- Click on the link to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ExploreGracePoint/ (make sure you are logged in to your account)
- Click the 'Follow' button and Select 'See First' under the In Your News Feed section and check 'On' under the Notifications section. This will allow Facebook to send you a notification when we go Live.
- That's it! Be sure to stay logged in either on your browser or Facebook App to receive notifications.
The message will be posted to the App and Website by Monday afternoon for those who do not have Facebook accounts to watch the recording.
We’ve created an online giving experience at GracePoint that is safe, easy, and fast. To financially support gospel advancement through GracePoint Church, simply log into your GracePoint Planning Center Online account, tell us how much/how often you want to give, and enter in your payment information.