First Timer at GracePoint?
We are located in New Brighton, Minnesota at 2351 Rice Creek Road - click here for a google map.
Our goal is to create an atmosphere where anyone can simply come and connect with Christ. We work hard at being relevant through engaging worship, Bible-based messages, videos, etc, but in the end, it all comes back to the simple moment that goes on between you and God, one on one. So feel free to come and sing, raise you hands, kneel, laugh, cry, or even just sit quietly and listen. God is glad to meet you where you are.
• Style of worship (traditional at 9:00 am or contemporary at 10:30 am) is up to you—but come as you are. Some people like to dress for services, but casual and jeans are also appropriate. We’re a relaxed community. It’s about God not clothes!
• Greeters are at our doors to guide you and get information for you. They'll answer any questions you might have.
• KIDS Programs are available. For specific details, click here.
• Our Greeters will guide you to our child care area.
• Our Information Center will give you information on any ministry at GracePoint. You'll find it on the lower level at the main entrance. We make a point of having someone amiable and knowledgeable planted there on Sunday mornings. Go ahead—volley any question to our Answer Person. “When does the next worship service start?” “Where do I check in my son for third grade Sunday school?” “Is there a rest room nearby?” He or she will point you in the right direction. You’ve already got a friend.
Common Grounds Café
Before or after the service make your way to the GracePoint Common Grounds Café. You’ll find pastries, coffee, tea and much more. The Common Grounds Café is our ministry to all who come to GracePoint to worship, volunteer and visit with friends.